Friday, October 23, 2009

Kristy & Tony's Engagement

Old Sturbridge Village was the location of Kristy and Tony's first date and our engagement shoot today. When Kristy and Tony first met she mentioned that she loved the chocolate chip cookies at OSV so Tony jumped on the opportunity to take her there and feed her chocolate and the rest is history!

I met them there along with my friend Jeff Brouillet who is an amazing videographer who I met earlier this year and who introduced me to Kristy and Tony. Like me he also includes an engagement shoot with his packages and at the end of our shoot he sat them down one at a time and asked them each about their relationship together. It was so interesting to see how they each answered the same questions about each other and how well connected they were to each other. Here is a link to the video by Jeff!














This is one below my absolute FAVE from today and possibly of all time in the engagement shoot category. So romantic! <3



This dude from the past wanted to see what all the fuss was about and thought he'd look through Jeff's camera to find out.



I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

2 comments:

Jeff Brouillet said...

Once again the already high expectations I had are completely blown away. These are fantastic!!! I am absolutely amazed at the way you see things. I had a great time today and Kristy and Tony were a lot of fun... too bad we have to wait a year for their wedding. The shot under the archway is incredible but these all look really great!

Nicole Boniface (Jeffs sister) said...

Melissa, These are fantastic! You have such amazing talent.

Post a Comment