Monday, October 26, 2009

Jessica and Steve's Engagement

Yesterday marked the end of game five in a marathon engagement shoot weekend with Steve and Jess. They drove nearly three hours from Connecticut to Lynch Park in Beverly and were payed back with some good luck from this little ladybug. She landed on Steve right before we started shooting and this was the first shot of the session and the only one I got of her.

Steve is a real character and reminds me of my husband, young at heart! He likes to climb trees and although we searched for one there weren't any that really fit the bill. That didn't cramp his style as you'll see below. Jess and Steve are both really easy going and fun to be around and I can't wait to see them again soon!






















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Alysa Sigovitch said...

these are beautiful. not just because they are my family but you really captured the beauty of them both.
alysa sigovitch
alysasig@aol.com

Post a Comment