Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chelsea & Dennis' Engagement

Today I met Chelsea, Dennis and Dion at Borderland State Park in Sharon. Like Dave and I, Chelsea and Dennis decided to test the waters and had their baby before the wedding ;) This is really the best way because if you can have a child with someone and survive you know marriage will be a piece of cake!

Besides Alex, I think Dion may be the most beautiful baby ever and Chelsea and Dennis love to spend time with him. When I met with Chelsea she told me she really wanted Dion to be included in the shoot because he is now the most important part of their lives and having him as part of their engagement and wedding is just as important as the actual events themselves. Having children changes everything and unlike most of my couples, Chelsea and Dennis have already experienced the best part of marriage even before getting married.
















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment