Saturday, October 3, 2009

Emerging Trends at Boston Fashion Week

Last year was my first time ever shooting fashion. I was invited by The SYNERGY Events to shoot the Emerging Trends Show at Boston Fashion Week. This wasn't a paid job, but it has proven to have been well worth it and a really fun and refreshing change from the weddings I primarily shoot (and love)! My photos were all over the promotions for this years show and I was the only photographer invited to arrive early and document the models getting ready.

When I arrived, I found a space that was huge, dark and had very very high ceilings. I was a little freaked at first because having to use direct on camera flash is seriously my worst nightmare and bouncing off the ceiling was literally a shot in the dark. Luckily there were other forces at work because as you can see in the photos there were these amazing lights set up providing just the drama that I <3!!! Thanks Reaz for inviting me back this year. I loved it!




































I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment