Monday, October 12, 2009

Jillian & Massi's Wedding

Saturday was Massi and Jillian's big day and more importantly, Jillian became a member of the Coe family! Not my Coe family, but a Coe family none the less. Massi and I just so happen to share the same last name and I coincidentally ended up as his photographer. Strange I know, but everything happens for a reason and Massi and Jillian are a couple of my favorites from this year!

Massi (pronounced mass-eye, as in Mass Eye and Ear) is also a DJ and knowing what it's like to work in the wedding industry, was so nice to Michelle, Chris and I throughout the entire day making sure we had everything we needed. You will also notice a few flower girls below. They are only part of the story. Jillian's sister has five daughters and one son, all under the age of 13, who were all in the bridal party and were all in the same room getting ready! Things went surprisingly smooth considering the chaos that could have ensued. I hope Massi likes girls!






















Ceremony: St. Pius V Church
Venue: Hilton Woburn
Florist: Ann Rich (Jillian's Bridesmaid)
Cake Artist: D'Amici's Bakery
Gown Boutique & Designer: David's Bridal


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Massi Coe said...

WE LOVE THIS POST! The pics look awesome and we have a whole inbox of e-mails from people who can't wait to see the rest! THANKS SO MUCH MELISSA!!!!!

Post a Comment