Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jessie & Avishay Part 1: The Engagement


This first picture was taken of the view from my hotel balcony this morning when I woke up (please don't be jealous:) and this is what Jessie and Avishay get to see every day (now you can be jealous)! Today was day one of shooting as we headed out for a brief engagement shoot at the Key West Garden Club. The location was beautiful but it was soooooo hot that we decided to wait on taking most of the beach photos we had planned on originally. I did have them walk briefly up and down the sand outside the Garden Club before we hopped in the car and I ended up getting one of the best shots of the day! I'm hoping to get them out on Duval St. and/or the beach before the wedding on Sunday but there's lots for them to do before then so we'll see what happens.

Stay tuned for more!
















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment