Monday, October 19, 2009

Jessie & Avishay Part 3: The Wedding!

Here's part three of Jessie and Avishay's weekend! Although they had plannd on a romantic sunset ceremony over the water, mother nature had other plans and the wind and threat of rain moved the wedding to safer grounds on the patio of the hotel. It was still a great space and a beautiful ceremony.

Since this is part three, I will let the photos speak for themselves. I'm sad to say that I will be going home to the cold New England weather tomorrow, but I'm psyched to have been invited to this beautiful celebration and to have missed out on the October snow storm in Boston! I'll miss you Jessie and Avi and I wish you so much love and happiness in your new lives together and I hope I see you back up north soon!








































Venue: Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
Florist: Winn Dixie
Hair and Make-Up Artist: Key West Hair and Makeup

I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa your pictures are beautiful and you caught the emotion as well as the smiles and tears. Great shots!
Marilyn

Post a Comment