Monday, October 19, 2009

Jessie & Avishay Part 2: The Reherasal

On Saturday, Jessie and Avishay invited me to their rehearsal at the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa. The ceremony took place outside on a pier right over the water just before sunset. This was my first time covering a rehearsal and since there wasn't a lot of room on the pier I relied heavily on my sniper lens and tried to get some great candid shots.

Unsure if her father would be attending the ceremony, Jessie planned to have her brother Gabriel walk her down the isle and on short notice, found out he would be coming after all. She made the decision to have her brother on one side and her father on the other as she walked to meet Avishay.

Avishay's family traveled all the way from Israel and since he is the last of his brothers to marry it was an emotional time for all of them, especially for his mother.

Since most of these may seem out of context, I'll give you a play by play on the who's who:)


Here's Jessie's brother and father.

Jessie's niece, Amelia.

Avishay and niece Ella.

Brother Gabe, Avi & Ella.

Jessie and her dad right before the rehearsal.

Nephew Gabriel.

Avi and his mom.



I love this shot of Jessie's mom as she first sees her about to walk down the isle with her dad and brother.







I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment