Monday, September 28, 2009

Jen & Mike's Wedding

Saturday was Jen and Mike's wedding and my first introduction to the Boston Boy Choir at St. Paul Parish in Cambridge. I have to say that they sounded so spectacular that I was brought to tears during the ceremony. I suggest that you go and listen to them, even if you're not catholic, even if you're not religious at all. They are amazing!

After the ceremony was over we headed to JFK Park for the formals, then to Harvard Square where Chris got a couple of my favorite shots of Jen and Mike. They had scheduled an extra hour from the time the ceremony ended until the cocktail hour started which is a great idea if you want to have plenty of time for photography. We finished all the formals and romantics and Jen and Mike still had an extra 15 minutes to be alone together before spending the entire cocktail hour with their guests!


Walkie-talkies are a great way of communicating and making sure you know the the groom's 20 at all times!











I love this shot of Jen I got when I was hiding in the other room. It looks like it was set up, but she was just standing there like that.













This is the first of Chris' shots that I absolutely love!



Here's my other favorite shot by Chris.







Ceremony: St. Paul's Parish
Venue: The Charles Hotel
Florist: Sykes Florist
Gown Designer: Priscilla of Boston
Gown Boutique: Priscilla of Boston


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment