Thursday, June 4, 2009

Valerie & Peter's Engagement

Last night I met Valerie and Peter at Halibut Point in Rockport, MA to shoot their sunset engagement session. The amazing thing about the location is that the beach actually faces to the west so you get really amazing sunsets right into the water! Valerie & Peter currently live in my hometown of Amherst, MA, but Peter's family lives right up the road from me now in Gloucester and also used to live at Halibut Point for many years. As we walked the trails Peter told us many stories about the point and how it used to be a quarry and how when he was a kid he used to run up and down the rocky beach pretending to be a sea warrior!



I love the light in these two shots.






This puppy came by to see what we were doing!


I think this guy had been spying on us the whole time too...



After the shoot I turned the map on in my GPS and found a few more spots by the water. I really love old buildings like this house, and the setting couldn't have been more perfect.

Here's another beach down the road.


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment