Monday, June 8, 2009

Kerry & Paul's Engagement

Yesterday I met Kerry, Paul & Dustin (the cutest Beagle ever) at Winter Island in Salem, MA. On Friday I got a call from Kerry who was looking to have her engagement pictures done. When I asked where they wanted to do the shoot, Paul suggested Winter Island and since they currently live in Salem and wanted to see what it was like, it seemed like the perfect choice!

Kerry started out a little nervous but Paul helped her relax and Dustin kept things fun, barking from the sidelines in true Beagle style. After we had been there for a little bit I asked about the immediacy of the session and it turns out that Kerry's mom wanted some great photos of them for their engagement party in a few weeks on the Cape, which is where Kerry grew up and where they'll be getting married next July.

I had a great time exploring the island and getting to getting to know them both and I hope they have a great time at their party next month!



I love this shot through the perfect archway in the trees.



Paul had Dustin tied to a rock on the beach but he was determined to be with his parents!










I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

2 comments:

Geneve Hoffman said...

I love Halibut Point! Those are great images Melissa..fun.!

Geneve Hoffman said...

oops..wrong post! I love all your images though! But I particularly love Halibut Point. LOL. :)

Post a Comment