Sunday, June 21, 2009

Florence & Greg's Wedding

Yesterday was the big day for Florence & Greg. They were married at the Charles River Country Club in Newton and their wedding had many special touches. A lot of Greg's family came from South Africa including his grandmother who made Florence's bouquet as well as their wedding cake. In fact, she had the cake shipped over well before the wedding and then assembled and finished it when she arrived. Florence also had a very beautiful and unique dress designed by French designer Susann Ermann. It was perfect for her and fit her fun, loving, lighthearted and French style.

I'm so thrilled that they chose me to be a part of and document their their special day, and also that I got the chance to know them, as they are one of my favorite couples as of yet!


Here is another view of the dress. I wanted to emphasize the hoop and ribbon detail.


Chris got this great shot of Greg's brother getting ready.


One of the things I love about Florence is her 30's style hair.




Greg waiting before the first look.




















They also had an amazing band! They played a lot of great funk and the crowd loved them!

Venue: Charles River Country Club
Gown Boutique: Veka Bridal
Gown Designer: Susann Ermann
Groom's Suit: Giorgio Armani
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Music: Two Hour Change

I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Susan Solo said...

SUCH a gorgeous wedding! You did a wonderful job on these Melissa, but I have to say, those dress shots especially are KILLER. Love them!

Post a Comment