Monday, June 8, 2009

Brooke & Aaron's Engagement

Sunday was a busy day and after I met with Kerry & Paul in Salem, I took a drive up to Newburyport and met up with Brooke and Aaron. They are having their ceremony at Mudslay State Park next month and this was their first time looking at the site in full bloom.

The park is really amazing and is full of beautiful trails, gardens, and great old buildings. There are also tons of rhododendrons throughout which just happen to be one of Brooke's favorite flowers!

I wanted them to walk up to these rhododendrons but the green stuff you see in in the middle was full of poison ivy!








As we walked a bit further we discovered that there were plenty of flowers to go around.







The was taken in the Vegetable Garden, which is where the ceremony will take place. This might just be my favorite ring shot yet!



I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment