Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Intern

Hello everyone...

This is Bridget Corrigan here, Melissa's photo intern for the summer. I've been coming over once a week to help out with editing and setting up/updating various wedding sites and so far I've learned a lot about how to be a wedding photographer.

I've always been so interested in photography, and if I can have a job in my life that involves taking pictures, I don't think I could regret my career choice. Then one day it dawned on me: Wedding Photography. Almost everyone gets married (at least once) and almost everyone wants to have that special day documented. And if I could be part of that process I'd be one happy camper.

As I said, I've been helping Melissa with office stuff, and I am going to be assisting another wedding photographer for a few weddings around New Hampshire and Massachusetts for the summer - so hopefully by the time I go back to school I will have a killer portfolio as well as all the experience I need to have under my belt to know what wedding photography is really about.

I'm going to add a few pictures that I've taken recently with my new Nikon. Hope you enjoy it!










0 comments:

Post a Comment