Monday, June 15, 2009

Florence & Greg Engagement

A few weeks ago I was pretty sick, I actually had strep throat 3 times in a row, and during one of those times I had an engagement shoot scheduled with Florence and Greg at the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston. It was going to be so great because one of their favorite things to do together is go to art museums. They were only up from D.C. for the weekend and it would be the last time before their next trip a week before wedding.

I had every intention of sucking it up and going anyways, but wanted to call them to see what they wanted to do and if they really wanted to be exposed to my freakishly resistant strain of strep. I will happily go to a wedding sick and try not to spread my germs while still getting great shots :) and an engagement shoot can usually be reschedule with little harm done, but this case was different. At the end, we decided to postpone and my heart was broken. I even offered to fly down to D.C. for the day and do the shoot but Florence was headed out of the country and wouldn't be back until right before they were headed back for the wedding.

So today we met at last! They came up for a visit at my studio in Danvers and then we headed to Glen Magna and Endicott Park for the shoot. It was so great to get to spend some time together before the wedding, which is this Saturday (eek!). I'd better get to work editing the rest of these!

I love this first one...






I'm pretty sure Florence will keep Greg smiling at the wedding!









I love to hear your thoughts! What did you tink of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment