Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kerry & Paul's Wedding

I met Kerry & Paul last year after a semi-frantic phone call from Kerry asking if I would shoot their engagement photos. Her mother was having a party for them and she needed some pictures asap. We met at the Salem Willows along with their Beagle Dustin. I guess they must have liked the images because they ended up booking me for their wedding :)

I love all of the details from this wedding. Even her mother's house matches the blues and yellows found throughout the day. Paul's aunt made their beautiful cake which went perfectly with the seaside theme and the breathtaking location at the Popponesset Inn.









































Venue: Popponesset Inn
Cake Artist: The Icing on The Cake
Florist: Allen's House of Flowers
Gown Boutique: Bella Bridal
Gress Designer: Martina Liana
Stationary: William Arthur

Hair & Makeup Artist: Headlines


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment