Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Meet Kaitlyn & Carl


Last week I met Kaitlyn & Carl for the very first time after months of communication via phone and email. They were in town for some wedding planning and it was the perfect time to schedule their engagement shoot.

There were a few things that made this shoot particularly cool and unique. The first was the location! How can you beet the The New England Aquarium as a backdrop? Although it was pretty packed, we still managed to get some great shots both inside and out. The second was that they brought their mothers along with them which I have to say is a first :) I was a little worried in the beginning but Kaitlyn & Carl have some pretty cool moms and we all ended up having lots of fun. This brings me to third unique aspect, the fountain... After the aquarium, we walked across the street to the Greenway and I thought it would be cool to use the fountain as a backdrop. We were only about half way into the shoot when they spontaneously ran through the water and got totally soaked!

After the fountain incident, we still had more pictures to take but no change of clothes. So although the ending photos may not be as pretty as the beginning, it shows how much fun they had and that is what I love to see!

















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment