Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet Maryjane & Michea'l

I met Maryjane & Michea'l on Monday at Marina Bay for their engagement shoot. It was my first time meeting Michea'l in person and he seemed a little reserved about the whole thing so I had them sit down and I asked them to tell me the story of how they met. This will usually evoke a smile or a laugh pretty quickly and as soon as the laughter starts, I start shooting. Sometimes from the hip if I have to just to keep the mood.

Maryjane & Michea'l met in a bar about two and a half years ago. They apparently remember the story differently but in Maryjane's story, she was there with a friend and saw Michea'l waving to her from across the bar. I think in his version, she was waving at him :) At the time, Maryjane and her friend were the only women in the bar and this is why you see Michea'l holding up two fingers on one of the pictures. You can also tell I was shooting from my hip there because he's looking up at me and not the camera. From the wave, came a date and regardless of who waved first, they ended up in love and that's what's important!















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment