Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Amy & Nelson's Wedding

I met Amy in the fall of 2008 when I was photographing her friends Amy & Chris's wedding at St. Anselm college in New Hampshire. I had put up a slideshow during the reception on my laptop with a few edited highlights from the day. Shortly after she came running up to me and told me she wanted me to be her photographer. I of course said yes and asked her when the wedding was. She then told me she wasn't engaged yet, but as soon as she was she wanted me to be her photographer!

So, sure enough as soon as Nelson proposed and a date was set I got an email from Amy. Thankfully I had the date open and the rest is what you see here! I shot one of my all time favorite images at their wedding. It's the one where she is walking up the stairs to the Capital Building in downtown Providence. I just think it's super dramatic and romantic :)




















































Venue: Renaissance Hotel Providence
Cake Artist: Scialo Brothers Bakery
Florist: Terra Cotta
Gown Boutique: Cinderella's Bridal Salon
Gown Designer: Emerald Couture

Hair: Moretti Salon

I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment