Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heidi & Jay's Wedding


Did I ever mention that I love my job? Well, if you haven't heard me say it I do. Saturday's wedding and Heidi and Jay are two perfect examples as to why that's true. First off, Heidi and Jay are extremely fun and laid back couple, and they made my day so easy and fun. You know you have a cool bride when you get to the Cricket Club and she asks the entire bridal party to take off their shoes and feel the amazingly mossy and refreshing grass under their toes:)

Second, I got to shoot with two awesome women, Erin Chapman from Erin Chapman Imagery and Chelle Suber my intern who has been with me since February and is doing an amazing job! There's something about girl power (sorry Chris, I love you lots and you are my total main man when it comes to second shooting) that's really, well... powerful. We had lot's of fun and there are a boat load of images here to prove it!

This first two shots Chelle took with her new D90 and 50mm 1.8.


Erin got this while she was shooting the guys getting ready.









Jay's note to Heidi which her dad gave her in the car on the way to the church.













On the way down for the first look at Larz Anderson Park.
















Erin got this great bridal party shot with her camera that she had converted to infrared.











First Look: Larz Anderson Park
Venue:
Longwood Cricket Club
Cake Artist:
Party Favors of Brookline
Florist
:
Posie's at Wellesley
Gown Botique:
Bride and Belle
Dress designer:
Paloma Blanca
Invitation designer:
William Arthur
Hair/Make-up:
Station 8 Salon
DJ:
addomidion: productions


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment