Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet Maggie & Ben


Thursday I met Maggie & Ben at the Boston Common for their engagement shoot. It was our first time meeting in person as they both live out of town. In fact, Maggie & Ben have had a long distance relationship from the start and will finally be moving to the same city after the wedding!

They were very nervous at the beginning of the shoot but I think they started having some fun once things got going:) They are a great example of why I include engagement shoots with all of my weddings. It's really important to have some extra time before the big day to get to know one another and get comfortable with each other. This is especially true for brides like Maggie who are planning from a distance and without this shoot, wouldn't have met me in person until right before the wedding. They are planning a unique fall wedding this year and I can't wait to see them again in September!







I really love these strong portraits.











I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment