Thursday, May 6, 2010

Alaina's Fantasy Bridal

Tuesday I met with Alaina to get started on her Birthday/Graduation gift for her husband David. David is a very busy man who is not only an active member of the National Guard but also a full time student. He will be graduating in June and then will be going off to training for a month so Alaina wanted to give him a special present for when he goes away.

We met at my studio and drove over to Lynch Park in Beverly together for the shoot. The park has some great locations with lots of variety and beautiful backdrops for this kind of shoot. It was also stormy which I think really added to the romanticism of some of the photos and provided great soft light for Alaina's beautiful portraits.















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Jeff Brouillet said...

beautiful, I really love these Melissa! ...especially the silhouette shot with that awesome sky in the background.

Post a Comment