Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stacie & Eamon's Engagement

Today Chelle and I met up with Stacie & Eamon on Seaport Blvd. They were both nervous and a bit uncomfortable at first, which is totally normal and if anyone knows what it's like to be camera shy, it's me! Yes, I love taking pictures but when it comes to looking at the lens instead of through it I tend to get a bit tense. By the end of the shot they were looking much more relaxed and I'm really loving some of these shots! I was a little worried about the looming gray skies at first but you know what they say about overcast skies and beautiful light????





















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Stacie Dolan said...

Melissa,

These are incredible! You have such an amazing talent. Eamon and I are so happy with these shots and so excited to have you shoot our wedding! Thanks to you and Chellie for sticking it out through the cold and wind and making us look like we weren't freezing and nervous! You both are awesome and I feel so lucky to have you photograph us and our guests!

With lots of gratitude,

Stacie

Post a Comment