Monday, September 7, 2009

The Conway Shoots

The month of August has been extremely busy for me with lots of weddings and birthdays. My husband Dave and I both share the same birthday on the 16th (different years mind you:), my brother Nate is on the 14th, my dad is the end of July, add on to that 8 weddings and school shopping and prepping for Kori who will be going into the 8th grade on Wednesday and I'm one busy lady! I've also been getting some photos ready for the Festival of the Hills in Conway, MA which is next month and we took a quick trip to North Conway, NH for a few days just to get away.

Normally I would post these photos individually but since I'm short on time and there were all taken within the same week, I figured I could lump them together!

The first set is from a train ride we took in New Hampshire from North Conway to Bartlett and back, as well as a few pictures from Cathedral Ledge. The second is from a few more photos I took in Conway, MA for my friend Kate's shop The Conwaynian Artist, and the festival where I'll be selling some prints, canvases and postcards of the series. The images are also available for sale at www.melissacoe.com if you can't make it there!

Here's Dave and Kori looking out the window of the train.

...and Alex.



We're watching them move the engine from the back of the train to the front.








Dave and I have always gone to North Conway and Cathedral Ledge every year on our birthday. Now we love being able to share the trip with our kids.



Here are rest of the the photos from Conway, MA.










I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Patty Morey Walker said...

I already couldn't beleive that I live in Conway - so beautiful. Now, I REALLY can't believe it! Such amazing shots.

Hopefully we will get to see some "Inn" shots for the pig roast (no pressure or anything).

BTW, Kate sold a postcard today - you are on your way!

Patty

Post a Comment