Thursday, August 27, 2009

Massi & Jillian's Engagement

Like some of my client relationships, when I met Massi & Jillian it seemed as though we were destined for each other! The first clue was when Massi emailed me and I saw that his last name was Coe and then I found out he was a DJ on top of it, so we had plenty to talk about before we even met! Ever since then, I've been getting notes from them, checking in and letting me know how excited they are for the big day.

They are so fun to be around and as you can see from the pictures, they laugh....a lot! Massi has a great personality and is always coming up with something clever and funny to say which doesn't help Jillian's case of the nervous giggles. We spent the evening in Marblehead laughing from one location to the next and I can't wait to see them in October for their big day!




















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Kate said...

Melissa! These are amazing! I can't even believe it.

Post a Comment