Sunday, August 9, 2009

Caitlin & Brendan

Okay, I know there's a lot of photos in this post, but I just can't narrow it down this time. Caitlin & Brendan had a perfect day and I think I'll give Chris and myself a pat on the back because we really worked well together on Saturday and got some great images.

Caitlin & Brendan took their photos before the ceremony and it was really nice to have their first look in a secluded, romantic and beautiful spot. They are a great example of why it's a good idea to take all of your formals and romantics before hand because they got to relax after the big build up leading to the ceremony and spend their entire cocktail with their guests. The day was super stress free and went really smoothly.















































Reception Venue: Pondhouse Cafe
Ceremony Venue: Elizabeth Park
Gown Boutique: Mariella's Creations
Gown Designer: Marisa
Florist: Rachel Goldberg Flowers
Hair Stylist: Oggi's Estetica


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

2 comments:

Li W. said...

Lovely photos! I especially like the one of the Bichon :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful photos of a lovely couple. Cool venue, too!

Post a Comment