Monday, August 17, 2009

Erin & Ted's Wedding


Saturday Erin and Ted were married at Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown, NH. They decided last minute to take their photos before the wedding and we did the first look down in the vineyard. As we we walked out to meet their families and bridal party, Erin spotted a doe in the field next to us. I tried to grab a quick picture of her but by the time I got my camera up and aimed, she was gone. I wondered what it might mean to see a deer on you wedding day so I decided to look it up. I know some of you might think this is a little out there, but I think everything happens for a reason, and when a rare occurance occurs, it shouldn't be overlooked!

After googling (my answer to all of life's mysteries) many sites on animal symbolism, it seems clear that the deer is a symbol of
gentleness and unconditional love. One site even said that "When we come across certain animals in our lives it can be an indication that they are put in our path to give us messages from Spirit about what it is that we need to focus on in our personal healing at that moment in time".

I can't think of anything more appropriate.

























Venue: Zorvino Vineyard
Gown Botique: David's Bridal
Gown Designer: Oleg Cassini
Grooms Suit: MW Tux
Cake Artist: Jacques Pastries

I love to hear your thoughts! What did youthink of this post?

2 comments:

Damien said...

Very nice. Really like the shot of the couple in the gazebo.

Erin Whitten said...

Melissa,
The photos I've seen are beautiful so far! I can't wait to see the rest! The people who I've shown this blog to all say the same thing..."whoa she is extremely talented!" I thought I would pass that along :-)

Post a Comment