Tuesday, May 26, 2009

International Award Winning Photographer

Today the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association [AG]WPJA announced the results of the Q1 2009 contest and I'm so thrilled that one of my images placed in the contest!!!

The [AG]WPJA is an amazing group of international photographers who specialize in Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism. They maintain the highest standards for their members who are carefully evaluated prior to acceptance, as well annually before membership can be renewed. I'm so honored to have been selected along with some of the best photographers in the world.

The photo is really special to me because not only did Kerry & Andy have an amazing wedding, but they were married on April 19th which is my anniversary too!


I love to hear you thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment