Sunday, May 17, 2009

Studio Coe!!

I'm really excited to share some photos of my new studio space! I had been looking for a while to find the perfect space but never found anything quite right so I decided to take a break from looking. Then I found this great building two blocks from my house right in downtown Danvers and it's also right above a great coffee shop!!! I still have some hanging to do and canvases to order but that's okay because I don't have to fight for a table at Starbucks anymore!!!







I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

2 comments:

Susan Solo said...

The new space is so absolutely wonderful, Melissa! I hope I get to come in and visit someday! Your clients are going to love it. Btw...I may have already told you this at some point, but I ADORE your branding. Your logo is so perfect.

Lauren T said...

Melissa it looks GORGEOUS!!!!! I can't wait to come in and see it!

Looking forward to our Cape Cod engagement shoot, Josh and I are so excited to have you as our photographer :)

Post a Comment