Saturday, May 16, 2009

Michelle & Ryan's Wedding!

Today I photographed Michelle and Ryan's very small and intimate wedding at the Harbor Light Inn in Marblehead, MA. They are such a sweet couple and you can really tell that Ryan's got it bad for Michelle. That huge smile gives it away every time! After the ceremony we drove down to a gorgeous park right on the water. There was the most romantic mist this afternoon and I must have seemed like the biggest photo geek because I kept telling them how great and amazing the mist was!

If you're wondering where the dancing photos are, Michele and Ryan chose to have a beautiful sit down dinner right after the cocktail hour. Choosing to spend their very special day with the closest of family and friends made this wedding really special and a refreshing change. I'm so honored that they chose me to be a part of their wedding and they even gave me a wonderful hand written thank you note right before I left!

Venue: Harbor Light Inn
Florist: The Governors Garden
Dress: David's Bridal
Cake Artist: I Dream of Jeanne Cakes






The ceremony in the parlor. Not much room for the photographer to be unobtrusive but I like a challenge!


Michelle's grandmother is welcoming Ryan into the family. There's always a moment at every wedding where I tear up and this was it!






Cute toasting glasses.


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?


0 comments:

Post a Comment