Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kerry & Andy

Today was a very special day in more than one way. Kerry and Andy celebrated their commitment to one another at their wedding and I celebrated my first wedding anniversary! April 19th is a date we will share together as one of the happiest days of our lives.

We started early and took the formals and romantics before the ceremony so that Kerry and Andy could enjoy their cocktail hour with their guests. We lucked out with a beautiful day and some great scenery on the golf course of the Highfields Country Club in Grafton, MA. I also worked with a great video team from Jeff Brouillet Video Productions. Jeff also happens to be Kerry's brother in law and shot this amazing engagement video of them in Newport. Be sure to check out his blog for the wedding video!

The first shot of Kerry's gorgeous dress.




The first look....

I think Andy likes what he sees!


The romantics on the golf course.



This is one of my favorite shots from the entire day!





The girls relaxing before the ceremony.

Kerry and her dad.



Mom is bustling!



The first dance.


Mmmmm...cake!


I love to hear your feedback! What did you think of this post?

4 comments:

Jeff Brouillet said...

Melissa - It was so great to finally meet you today and we had an awesome time working with you. I am blown away by these photos, you are such a brilliant photographer and I love your work. Kerry & Andy were lucky to have you photograph their wedding and I will be more then happy to recommend you to any of our clients that are looking for amazing photos. I should have the same day edit video on my blog sometime Monday. I hope we get to shoot a wedding together again soon & I can't wait to see the rest of their pictures!

Prill said...

BEAUTIFUL photographs Melissa!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, The photographs are just beautiful! Thank you for capturing such an important day for Kerry and Andy. I'm sure they will treasure these photos for a lifetime. A remarkable job! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

The photos are so beautiful. Melissa, you did an amazing job! Jeff also did an awesome job on the video. Now, we'll have these digital memories to cherish.

Post a Comment