Monday, December 7, 2009

Diana & James's Wedding

I always wanted to be a race car driver, and although a few speeding tickets from my past wouldn't qualify me as one, I did get to photograph Diana & James's wedding on Saturday instead. They both come from racing families and while doing some research for this post I found out that James has been racing since he was 7. I even found this great interview with him! Diana is one of three sisters or "musketeers" as sisters Lori and Chrissy described them during their toast together, and you can just tell there is a lot of love not only between between them but in their entire family. You can see it in one of the great shot's by Chris of Diana and James dancing next to her parents. I met Diana when I photographed Lori's wedding a couple of years ago and I have to admit, I'm a little sad that this will be the last wedding in the family, :( but the night ended perfectly with a romantic blanket of white snow.



















Ceremony: St Stanislaus Church
Venue: The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station
Florist: A Cut Above
Gown Boutique: Mariella's Creations
Gown Designer: Pronovias
Hair Stylist: Ochoa's


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Sister of Bride- Lori Gould said...

Melissa- What beautiful work! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. You're a pleasure to work with!

Post a Comment