Monday, November 30, 2009

Melissa & Bryan's Engagement

Melissa and Brian came to be after having hired another photographer to take their engagement photos and were unhappy with their experience. So Yesterday when I met up with them in the South End for their engagement shoot, I knew I was going to have to make sure their experience was a great one. Although I'm pretty sure they had a fun time, I know they must have been impressed when I almost lost my life for them! If you're confused, I'll explain...We were on a really cool cobblestone side street which was on a hill and I had them sit down together right in the middle of it. As I was on my stomach, camera to the ground taking the shot, a jeep turns up the road and starts heading for us. I knew it was coming from the expression on Melissa's face, so when I rolled over and began to get up I realized she wasn't slowing down. It wasn't like she could go that fast anyways because of the bumpy road but she didn't stop and wait for me, or Melissa and Bryan to get up! So, that was a first for me. Risking my life in the line of duty, all for Melissa & Bryan and the great shot on the cobblestone street:)


















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Kristy said...

melissa - these are gorgeous!

Post a Comment