Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May Boudoir Marathon

Last month was our first annual boudoir marathon! We held the shoot at the beautiful Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge. This hotel is the perfect place for a shoot like this with well lit rooms beautiful red velvet upholstery and leopard print rugs and accent pillows it just screams boudoir.

I was lucky enough to have worked with two very talented ladies who made these women even more beautiful than they already were. Valerie Marsoobian was our talented makeup artist and and Danielle Cassiani did an amazing job with the girl's hair. Valerie and Danielle were two of my early boudoir clients and I'm so lucky to have met them!

I started shooting boudoir a few months ago and immediately fell in love. You can find so many beautiful landscapes within a woman's body and I really like to approach shooting in a more abstract kind of way.

Here are a few of the lucky ladies who participated. Thank you for allowing me to post these images online!





















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment