Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kelly & Drew's Wedding

Usually I would start this post by saying "last Saturday Kelly and Andrew got married at . . . " but I have been a little busier than usual lately with some unexpected personal dramas and have fallen over a week behind on my blogging. I know that might not seem like a lot, but for me it is. I like my clients to be able to look at their highlight photos on their iphone's while sitting at the airport waiting to go on their honeymoon. I love having the ability to give them that little gift that means so much!

So I know Kelly and Drew have already left for the honeymoon and I'm hoping that these will be waiting for them when they return. Kelly had the best of luck on her wedding day because it rained, and rained and rained. She still made the best of it and even though she said she didn't want to take any photos outside in the rain, I got a great one of her being led into the reception by the venue coordinator at Lake Pearl. I might be crazy, but it looks to me like she's having fun out there under that umbrella!







































Venue:
Lake Pearl Lucianos
Cake Artist:
Konditor Meister
Florist
:
Judys Village Flowers
Gown Botique:
Terry's Bridal
Dress designer: Maggie Sottero

Hair/Make-up: Keldara


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment