Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family Portraits... Finally!

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting my friend Jeff Brouillet who asked me to photograph his two beautiful nieces Rachel & Samantha. Although I have been a professional wedding photographer for many years, my attempts at portraiture have been somewhat futile. Last year when I attempted to drum up some portrait clients, Jeff was the only one sweet enough to sign up. He had wanted a session with his girlfriend in the beautiful fluffy snow but our schedules never coincided with any of the winter storms and their shoot got put on hold. So when his sister Nicole and her husband Brian came up for a visit from Texas it seemed like the perfect time to test my family portrait taking ability! You really can't go wrong with such beautiful subjects:)



















Shoot Location: Endicott Park

I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Jeff Brouillet said...

Melissa - I am completely blown away by how beautifully you captured everyone! We had so much fun that day too... the way you see things always amazes me and I can't thank you enough!

Post a Comment