Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meet... Sara & Ric

Today I met Sara and Ric for the first time in the North End to shoot their engagement session. They are both big hikers and bikers so it was no surprise when they pulled up in front of Mike's in a Pedicab. In fact, they are such hiking enthusiasts that on their first date they went on an 8 hour hike together and on the second they climbed Mt. Washington! I almost felt like we should have done the shoot on a trail in the woods somewhere but the North End holds a lot of meaning for Sara. She once lived there and I got to hear a few of her childhood stories as we walked from Hanover St. down to the waterfront.

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for the shoot and I'm really excited to see them again in a few months for the wedding!




















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment