Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pia & Stan's Wedding

Like many of my brides, I met Pia (and Stan) last year after she found me online. As we sat and talked over coffee, the conversation quickly turned from their wedding to a large number of coincidences we had in common. For starters, Pia was a student of my stepmom who is an art teacher in Northampton, MA and like me, she grew up in Western Mass and then ended up on the North Shore years later! I also felt an instant connection to her and anyone who knows Pia, knows it's because she's an extremely sweet and thoughtful woman. She knows the birthdays of everyone who attended the wedding and even remembered when my birthday was!

Pia and Stan had a great wedding and here are the pictures to prove it!








Chris got this great shot of Stan during the first look.







Can you figure out what's wrong with this picture?











The first dance.

Pia and Stan invited their guests to join in during the first dance, and her father took the opportunity to jump in and kiss his daughter!

A great finish to a great night!


Venue: Nahant Country Club
Florist: Carolyn Gorman
Cake Artist; Damicci's Bakery
Gown Boutique: David's Bridal
Hair Stylist: Amie Marie Hair Salon
Vidiographer: Capture the Moments
DJ: Curtis Knight Entertainment

I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment