Monday, July 13, 2009

Fantasy Bridal/Trash the Dress

Last week I was invited by Jeff Brouillet of Jeff Brouillet Video Productions to a Fantasy Bridal/Trash the Dress session he was shooting up in Rockport.

For those of you wondering, this type of shoot typically takes place after the wedding and allows the bride, groom and the photographer the creative freedom to get the types of images that they couldn't normally get on the wedding day when they will be going to churches and receptions and are expected to be clean and polished.

There are many names for this type of shoot including TDD (Trash the Dress), Fantasy Bridal, Day After Bridal, Vogue Bridal and probably many others. I'm not quite sure which name I like best and I think I will be pondering another name to add to the list. For now, I'm just happy to share these images with you and say that I had a great time and I loved having the ability to get really creative and try something new!














I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Jeff Brouillet said...

Melissa - I am completely blown away once again... WOW! I love the first shot of them running in the water - the way you captured their movement and the lighting is just incredible! ...and of course I love the shot where I'm in the water (although barely) shooting with the Steadicam - so cool! This was so much fun to shoot and thank you so much for taking part in it! :)

Post a Comment