Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brian & Tim's Engagement

Today I left Alex with my mom in Amherst and took a drive to Elizabeth Park in Hartford to meet Brian and Tim for the first time and take some engagement photos. They drove up from New York where they live with their two adorable Beagles, Maddie and Cooper.

I'm not sure what it is about Beagles, but all of my engagement shoots where dogs have been present have been Beagles. Hmmmm...... I won't read too much into that:)

Back to Brian and Tim! Elizabeth Park was chosen mostly because it's in between Massachusetts and New York, but it worked out really well because Tim and Brian are both garden and landscape enthusiasts and and also really love their dogs and I think all four of them were pretty happy walking around the beautiful gardens. They are planning a fall wedding at The Harrington Farm and I can't wait to see them again!

We started here in the rose gardens.




The children...













These are their wedding bands, which as you can see they have been wearing for a while already!


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Photos are beautiful, as expected. You always take such wonderful pictures.!!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much! The pictures are incredible! Tim and I can't wait for the wedding and how you are going to capture it all.

Post a Comment