Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Becky & Patrick

Saturday was the perfect day for a wedding! Sunny, eighty and not a cloud in the sky. Rebecca and Patrick were blessed to have such a beautiful wedding and I was so excited when I woke up because I couldn’t wait to go to work! The ceremony was held at the Martha Mary Chapel in Sudbury, MA followed by a gorgeous reception at the Highfields Country Club in Grafton, MA. If you’re looking at some of these pictures and have the sensation of deja vu don’t worry, I was at the same location last weekend shooting Kerry & Andy’s wedding.

I was also really lucky to have Erin from Erin Chapman Imagery shooting with me. She is an amazing photographer and more importantly I had such a great time working with her!

One other cool detail I almost forgot to mention. Becky put Patrick in charge of finding the limo and he did an amazing job. I'm not sure if you noticed, but her bridesmaids dresses and flowers were purple. Now check out the seats in the limo shot!

Florist: Allison Hassard from The Frugal Flower
Cake Artist: Gretchen Ellison from Enchanted Wedding Cakes
Dress: Davids Bridal
Bridesmaids: Pronuptia Bridals
Grooms Suit: Calvin Klein


















This photo courtesy of Erin





I love to hear your feedback! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...I am considering highfields for my reception - anyway to get in touch with these brides to get their feedback on the site?

Post a Comment