Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Krissy & David

On Sunday I took a drive out to Nahant with Krissy, David and their cockapoo Boston. They all live in the Worcester area but really wanted some photos on the beach. I’m not sure if anyone was out this past weekend, but it was about eighty degrees and everyone else thought it would be a good idea to hit the beach too! So we decided to explore the island and see if we could find someplace where there weren’t so many people. Although I live on the north shore, I really don’t know the beaches on Nahant very well so I stopped a jogger and asked her if she knew of a nice secluded place where we could go to take pictures. She led us to this spot and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were really lucky to have found such a great location on such a gorgeous day!















I love to hear your feedback! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Christopher said...

I love that 3rd shot. That one rocks the house!

Post a Comment