Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kira & David's Wedding

Yesterday was my first wedding of the season and I can't tell you how excited I was or how much fun I had! Kira and David got married at The Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA. It was a lovely morning ceremony with lots of friends and family there to celebrate their special day.

This first picture was taken by my assistant Chris of the guys pulling David to his demise. He looks really upset about it. :)


I love this shot of Kira by the window.


Kira and her bridesmaids. Three of them are her sisters.


Kira started getting nervous so they helped calm her down with a little soothing ice pack.


On the way to the ceremony. Feeling better!



Another one of my favorite shots of Kira and her dad.



In the hotel ballroom. Beautiful!



Kira and David's first drive together as husband and wife in the back of Chris's car. We had some extra time before the reception so we took a ride down to the waterfront for some romantics.






The first dance.


I love to hear your feedback! What did you think of this post?

6 comments:

Will Tangorra said...

Beautiful work Melissa! My fav is the backseat of the car shot...sweet light.

Amie said...

Beautiful! What a great way to start the wedding season!

Kerry S. said...

Melissa! These are beautiful!!!

Massi said...

Once again Melissa, your pictures are amazing...the way you capture the day never falls short of amazing Jillian and I and every wedding shoot we see makes us more and more excited that we chose you for our day!!! Beautiful pictures as always!!!!

joanne said...

How beautiful, everyone looks so calm and stress free they look like they are having fun.

Jeff Brouillet said...

Melissa - Your work is so beautiful and amazing! I can't wait to see you in action in 2 weeks! I've seen the work of many wedding photographers and your work stands out amongst the best.... great job!

Post a Comment