Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alex is 2!

Last week my son Alex celebrated his second birthday! He actually ended up having three birthdays and is still waiting on one more. If your wondering about this, there was a party at grandma's, a party at home and a party at daycare. The photos below were taken at my mother's house in Amherst the day before his actual birthday which is February 23rd. Alex was pretty sick while we were at grandmas so we're still waiting to go to grandpa's house for more presents and cake!

Here's my little cupcake eating (sort of) his birthday cupcake.


Playing with a birthday puzzle. If you didn't know, Alex is a puzzle prodigy!


The frosting is way more interesting.


and yummy!!!



We must investigate!


Rachel, is Alex's favorite girlfriend. He took this picture while sitting in my lap.




My favorite!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment