Thursday, March 12, 2009

Donating to a Good Cause: Part 1



I'm really excited to be a part of The Portrait House, which is on a worldwide fund raising mission to raise money and awareness for Habitat for Humanity. Founded in 2006 by photographers, Justin & Mary Marantz, The Portrait House relies on a national network of the top photographers in the industry to offer their services in exchange for a direct donation to Habitat.

Since I'm primarily a wedding photographer I have decided to donate my services either through portrait or wedding photography. Here's how it works: You book a portrait sitting or an extra hour of coverage for your wedding, receive beautiful images of yourself or your loved ones and my usual fee of $250 magically changes to $100 and is donated to Habitat for Humanity! I really don't see how you can turn this down! If you would like to learn more about how you can help, or if you would like to book a portrait or donate a portion of your wedding in exchange for my photography services, please contact me!

I love to hear your feedback! What did you think of this post?

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

awesome awesome awesome!!!! thank you SO much!

Kerry S. said...

Melissa, this is such a fantastic thing to do!!!

Post a Comment