Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ashley & Nick's Wedding



Ashley & Nick are the perfect example of the yin and yang that a good relationship is based on. Ashley is well.. particular, which is a great balance for Nick who says she keeps him grounded. Nick is pretty laid back and they actually remind me of my husband and I but in reverse. I'm the laid back one and my husband is a little high strung and I often catch him talking to himself while frantically scrubbing the kitchen counters. I can totally imagine this scenario happening elsewhere :) They had a beautiful day at the Atkinson Country Club and we got some of my favorite shots from this year!

























Ceremony & Reception Location: Atkinson Resort & Counrty Club
Cake Artist: Wild Orchid Baking Company
Florist: Brides Aunt
Gown Boutique: Berkachi Bridal
Hair Stylist: Gina Joubert

I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

1 comments:

Ashley Pelletier said...

WOW MELISSA! These are absolutely amazing. We couldn't be happier with the photos and can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much! You're the best!

Post a Comment