Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Stephanie & Steve

I have to say I had such a blast on Steph & Steve's e-shoot! I met them in Worcester and got a really great tour from Stephanie who knows a lot of great trivia about the city, and the best part was I go to do it while sitting in the back of Steve's '68 MINT Cutlass. I have always wanted to be a race car driver, and will now admit (sorry mom), that I burned the clutch out of my mom's Accord when I first got my license and continue to hear from my husband that I drive too fast on the highway. So, this being my first time in a car like this, I got to feeling like I have to get me one of these :)

I'm not sure if it will happen or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Cutlass will make an appearance at the wedding.

























I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment