Monday, February 8, 2010

Mandy & Eddie's Engagement

Saturday my new intern Chelle (pronounced Shelly who you'll be meeting very soon! ) was nice enough to spend the day with me. I was feeling a little under the weather and she really helped me out so a big thank you to you Chelle!

First we transformed my office into a studio and shot a killer boudoir session which is top secret until Valentines Day. I'll tell you more about that later. Then we took a drive to Jamestown, RI for Mandy and Eddie's engagement shoot. It was a chilly day down by the water at Beavertail Park and the way the wind was blowing we could only stay out in short bursts before our fingers turned numb. I'm talking frostbite numb. During the shoot I kept telling them to think warm thoughts and I think it worked because they don't look as cold as it felt. Needless to say the shoot was a bit shorter than usual even with our attempt at an indoor location at the Jamestown Public Library.

The story of the way Mandy and Eddie fell in love romantic one. After their initial meeting in a boƮte (that's my romantic word for bar:) in Florida, Eddie swept Mandy off her feet by taking her for a sail in his boat down to the Keys. They said they both knew right away that they were the ones for each other and I don't know about you, but that trip to the Keys would be enough to sweep any girl off her feet! They will soon return to Florida from this cold and blustery New England Weather and right now I can't help but feel a little jealous!
















I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment