Friday, July 8, 2011

Meet Margaret & Peter

I recently met with Margaret & Peter at the Boston Public Garden (which seems to be a popular spot lately) for their engagement session. One thing I love about my job is seeing how couples interact with each other and how they often times are such a great balance for one another. When I first met Margaret she seemed very sweet and nice but I didn't get to see the best part of her until she was with Peter. A very fun and playful side came out which you can see in the pictures. I also loved that they brought some bread with them to the park to feed the ducks. Having an activity to do is a great way to break the ice when first starting out on a shoot, which can often times be a little uncomfortable in the beginning. Margaret & Peter will be married later this summer at the Boston Public Library. I can't wait!


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment