Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet Shelly & Jason

Last weekend I met Shelly & Jason at a little restaurant in Beverly called the Mandrake. They wanted to incorporate it into the shoot because it was where they had their very first date! Shelly is like me and gets nervous and uncomfortable in front of the camera which is why the first shot of them is from across the bar. I usually try to keep my distance when anyone is feeling this way, give them a little space and then ease my way closer as the shoot progresses. Since they both love the ocean we headed to Lynch Park after taking a walk downtown for some more photos. I think by the end of the shoot they were both feeling a little more relaxed and now they're all warmed up for the wedding in September!



I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment